Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Second day in Querètaro

I appologise for my curent and future lack of formal conduct. (Whatever that means) Bloging in Mexico is more difficult than it seems. My spelling may tend to have errors occasinally, and my entrys may be late. pay no attention to the green bold date. The true date shall be written above my entrys, and not centered. I might be able to write some formal entrys if dad get the internet to work. Well, more than enough is enough. welcome to my first inderect blog entry.
Monday, July 28, 2008 6:25
Today is my second day in Queretaro, Mexico. We just fineshed eating comida, which sort-of means lunch, but is eaten around 2:30. Comida is the main meal in mexico. Dinner is about the same size as breakfast, but you eat actuall dinner foods, not just cereal. All the buldings, including normal houses on normal streets have a unique and slightly irregular design. We go for lots of waks around town. The sidewalks and roads are bumpy and cracked, it's like you're in an ancient antuique shop. We get to go to panederias (bakerys) that they make everything there in the back of the of the store. Literally, it's not open in morning 'cus they have to cook the pan. When we ate comida I kept noticeing how much better the food that is freshly made is compared to something lik McDonalds.

No comments: