Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Resiclando Botellas

Teusday, July 29, 2008
I just fineshed eating comida. It was pasta with tomato sause and pineapple and turkey. I think Hilda (our host) made the sause herself because it's really good and I saw her makeing salsa the other day. Before comida Ruth and I were at a "science" club, but I think that it's more like an arts and crafts club. I think that science club today was a lot better than yesterday because yesterday we just listened to the teacher talk about "resiclando botellas" and painted pictures of trees. Today we decorated paper bags, listened to the teacher talk about "resiclando botellas" a little less than yesterday, played with play-dough, made volcanoes out of vinegar and bkeing soda, and played with water balloons. If you want to comment, don't expect answers until about three weeks.

No comments: