Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aunty's Lake and DEEER

Today we went to my great-aunt's lake. I rode on the inner tube and rode the boat around with my 5-year-old second cousin following me around playing a game where he's batman and I'm a pirate. I convinced Dad, Aunty, and Johnny to try riding on the inflatable whale that tips over all the time. It was very funny to watch. Back at Nana and Papa's house we saw a mommy deer nursing a fawn. It was REAL neat. The fawn was drinking milk and the mommy deer was licking the fawn's bottom. When the mommy ran away the fawn couldn't keep up and got lost. It actually walked up to us! Honestly, Ruth said that it was 12 feet away from us. She is saying "IIIIIIIIII VOOOOW THAAAAAT..." right now. And when the fawn went away it bounced up and down instead of running away it bounced up and down with it's legs perfectly strait.

2 comments:

Carl said...

This one was particularly fun. What did Ruth say?

Andy said...

I don't understand, what do you mean, what did Ruth say?