Tuesday, June 17, 2008

End of School

Today is the last day of school!! Well technically it isn't, but I like to think of it as the last "real" day of school because tomorrow is Beach Day and the day after tomorrow is skateboarding day. My poison oak is FINALLY getting better, and today is the day of the play. My part in the play is really boring, because I'm a sheep and all the sheep have to do is give the Chupacabra some chocolate. The reason I didn't get a good part in the play is because the date of the auditions was 5/26/o8. And in case you haven't read all my entries, on the exact same time that all the kids in my class were auditioning for the play I was looking at the Tator Vine, which, instead of being at César Chávez on Mason St, I was in the Conservatory on Central Park Dr. In case you don't realize the distance between those two points, César Chávez is in California and the Conservatory I was talking about was in Illinois.

No comments: