Monday, May 26, 2008

Morning at my Granddad's House

Today we ate a breakfast of thin pancakes and bacon and sausage. Then uncle Creig and I modified our previous turtle art program so it makes bouncy squiggles that change color and pen width. It is a very complicated script. Then we went to the lake again and Ruth and I played the 728 game on the underwater sandbar. The 728 game is a game where I am a robot that Ruth met and there are lots of other robots. The robot I pretend to be is called 728.

4 comments:

Craig said...

¿721?

Craig said...

Do you remember why your robot is called 721?
I don't know why R2D2 is called that, or C3P0 either.
But I don't know the creators of those names.
Uncle Craig

Andy said...

First of all, the robot is not called 721. It is called 728. The
reason that I called it that is because all the robots have 3-digit
names and I saw a car with the number 728 on it.

Unknown said...

Andy,

Uncle Craig sent me the link to your blog. I am really enjoying it!!!

Your cousin Mahdi and I had a game counting blue cars at the bus stop..why blue cars? I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with always losing your shoes.

keep up the good work!

your aunt
Liz