Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Saxophone

I hope you like my title. My dad recently finished reading The Lord of the rings to my little sister Ruth and I. After one chapter, one that mentions "tators" (potatoes), Ruth and I got in a conflict. Ruth chased me around, and, as usual, I annoyed her. Then she called me a cursed tator. I broke down into a fit of giggles. The next day I invented the "tator game". It is a game where I am a tator and Ruth is a tator catcher and runs around chasing me saying things like: "You must die a tator's death in pozole!!" Then I started getting really into tators and I started writing the tator constitution, saying "tators rule!" regularly, and other weird things. 



Today I had my third saxophone lesson. So far the songs I like best and can play are Pink Panther and Basic Blues.

No comments: