Sunday, February 1, 2009

Winter Camp

I am going to write in short sentences. I hope I'm not going crazy. The food was pretty yummy. We played football. (I'm not going to write in short sentences any more.) After a little bit, a bunch of girls joined then other team and started swarming around us like a pack of bees and tackling the tough-ish boys. It was really funny, and we started calling them the Girl Squad. There was a HUGE zip line, with a rickety spiral staircase going up to a big wooden platform. the zip line had four "lines", so four kids went on it at once. It was very scary until I left the platform, after that it was SUPER fun. We also watched a funny skit called Johnny Light Bulb that the camp leaders had made. Johnny Light Bulb was this guy with a big light bulb hat on his head that had to decide if he liked meat lovers or cheese better. On the last night we played a game where we had to collect "light filaments" to help Johnny Light Bulb survive his "little fall" he had after he resolved the war between meet lovers and cheese. It was really fun, we had to get the light filaments from the camp leaders and avoid the evil light robbers that looked a lot like our counselors from church. I had a great time at camp, and I could keep writing for a lot longer, but don't you think that I've said enough?

No comments: