Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vehicles

Today I just thought I would post some pictures of the vehicles that I had made.

Beer (above) is a spaceship I made a very long time ago at an art from scrap workshop. He is the first one I made.

Vroomy (Above) is a spaceship and I made him at a art from scrap workshop. He is the second vehicle I made.
This is Tanky Green, the third one I made, also at the art from scrap workshop. I made it out of a strawberry container, toilet paper tubes, and caps for small containers. I covered it in green tape to make it look more camouflaged.
This is Freighty, a spaceship I made at the art from scrap workshop right after Tanky Green. I don't know why I decided to make this one a freighter, maybe it was so that I could make him carry Tanky Green.
Next I made Tanky Red, the one you see here. I made him at the rental house that we had while we were evacuated from the fire. At that time the only materials I had were paper, pipe cleaners, and dental floss. Later I got some red tape and improved him and gave him his new name.
This is trucky, a jet-truck I made recently.
This is a flying saucer that I just finished and I am going to use for one of the vehicles in my craft economy of Andyroom.
It has a little window underneath it that you can see out of. The video below is taken by someone who was inside the flying saucer and looking out the window.

No comments: