Friday, February 20, 2009

Crafts

Great honkin' moons of Jupeter, I haven't made a blog entry for such a long time I feel guilty. Anyway, I better start this one now without further apology so that I don't run out of time. Ruth and I have been making LOTS of crafts, sewing and stuffing people, building them houses, and constructing vehicles. I like making the houses and vehicles a lot more than I like sewing the people, so Ruthroom had a much bigger population than Andyroom. Oh, speaking of which, we're doing this "competing economies" thing where Ruth and I sort-of race to see which economy is the best. Don't worry, we're going about it with friendly intentions, but we do plan to have a Cold War somtime. Even though Ruth's population is larger than mine, I pride myself in vehicles and structures. I've got plenty of plans for houses, and I've started on a really great 2-story house, ith sort of a large attic. I'm almost done with my flying saucer, and I have started bulding this really cool transforming spaceship. I also am planning on modifying my paper vehicles so that they are useable. If you haven't read about my papr vehicles, click here or here or here.

No comments: