Saturday, December 13, 2008

Demolishing Saturday

My day today started out with me going into Ruth's room and us playing around and reading our student-authored books, making fun of their immense stupidity and utter terribleness. For breakfast mom made (homemade) doughnuts, and they were super duper yummy, as always, but she didn't put any potatoes in them this time, her sympathy for her fellow vegetables prevailing over her possibly unkind actions. Right after breakfast I went out to watch heavy equipment, and I somehow ended up watching the little tiny buldozy-tracktory-lodery thingy knocking down one of or neighbors' walls with Pheobe, I don't recall how she joined me, but I definitely remember our argument on weather we should stop watching and go inside or keep watching. Some events I choose not to mention because of the dad-getting-mad risk followed that, and I ended up watching the little tiny buldozy-tracktory-lodery thingy doing some more demolishing, this time along side my friends John and Nicholas. After what seemed like a short period of watching, John ans Nicholas' dad said that they had to go buy a Christmas tree with him, two seconds after we got to see the porch get knocked down. John was very disappointed that he didn't get to see the water heater get squished and put in the dumpster. A little bit after they left, (or maybe it was quite a while, my sense of time can get slightly limited while I am watching heavy equipment) the driving guy got out and went in the porta-potty for a poopy break. I decided to go home for a poopy break, too, and a few minutes after I returned to the demolishing site, the driving guy came out of the porta-potty and started driving the little tiny buldozy-tracktory-lodery thingy again. Eventually, he squished the water heater and put it in the dumpster. A few minutes later, John and Nicholas arrived. John was a bit put out!

No comments: