Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Rocky Beach

Yesterday we took walk on the rocky beach again, and I forgot to mention my "Spaceman Spiff" game in my last entry. Well, The Courageous Spaceman Spiff is this guy that I was pretending to be, and he was tracking the Zoragous Zargs (Mom, Dad, and Ruth) to their headquarters in the last entry. He had to stay hidden by dodging and jumping along the lava islands at the edge of the lava-pit (the tide pools at the edge of the ocean) to avoid getting spotted by the evil gaze of the Zoragous Zargs. this time, I had already tracked the Zoragous Zargs to their headquarters, spied
on them and recorded some information, and I was trying to get back to base. It is really a fun game, especially if you pretend that all water is lava and you have to jump from rock to rock to survive.

No comments: