Friday, August 1, 2008

A Rainy Day

Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:08
It's raning, it's pouring, my shorts are drying(not snoring), and just before and I ate cena. Cena was GREAT! It was my fvorite meal at Hilda's house so far. And I know what your thingking right now. What was for cena?!! But I'm not going to tell you. So stop reading. You herd me. OK, budy, you asked for it. Do NoT rEaD ANy moRE!! You seem imune to my mind control. I give up. There was chorriso for cena. Before cena we were haveing our evening walk, and it started pouring rain. It was a good thing we always bring two umbrellas on our evening walk. I know I wanted to show some pictures in this entry, but I can't figure out what they were. Oh well. Expect som pictures next entry. There was this man carving little figures out of foam with sissors. There were actually some pretty realistic ones on the shelf. Now it's something like nine-o-clock, so beddy bye.

No comments: