Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hula-Hoop Wars

I'm sorry I didn't write a blog entry for a while, I didn't have much inspiration. Today my inspiration came mostly from what we did at recess; in other words, my title. Hula-hoop wars is a game that Jorge made up without really realizing how good it would be. It is a game that doesn't really have any rules, its just two random groups of kids throwing hula-hoops at each other. No winning and loosing, no excluding other kids, not because there's rules against them, but because there's no rules at all. No winning because there are no rules that say doing the object of the game (or anything) makes you win. No excluding because since there are no rules bystanders are the same as players when they start throwing hula-hoops and standing with a group of kids.

No comments: