Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter Camp Part 2

Well, 45 minutes after I got in the bus, we left the church parking lot. (It was a camp that oh.. what d'ya-call it.. Y'know- Sort of a camp were you learn about god and have fun. Anyway, I was sitting right by Peter and Noah, both very nice kids that I knew pretty well from Sunday School. Soon after we had gone a little ways, Peter started hosting a game of Mafia. I didn't know how to play, but they let me just learn as the game went on. Mafia is this great mystery game that I had a lot of fun playing, and if you want to look it up on the web, go for it, but I am NOT explaining it. It's very complicated, and I've had enough trying to explain it to my family. I'm getting off the point. We played Mafia for a while, and did Other Stuff, and then we got to WINTER CAMP!!!

1 comment:

Chavez Cheetah said...

Hi Andy,

Always a pleasure to read your entries; you're a fantastic writer.

I wish I could go to a camp to learn abut God with 'Peter' and 'Noah'... they'd probably have some valuable perspectives.

Mr. Monley