Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mexico!!

We are in Mexico! You probably already know that my parents are doing a program for Westmont College that involves going to Mexico for four months, but if not, now you do. I've been to Mexico twice before, but not for nearly as long as four months. I'm not saying I don't think it's going to be fun, though. We are renting a 400-year-old house, and it's really cool. It's in a strip of houses that are all connected, so from the street it just looks like a wall with a door. On the inside of the house there are two patios that are surrounded by house but don't have roof, which are fun to sit on, like I'm doing now. There is a cat that lives in this house named Pancho that's walking around getting petted, but instead me petting him, he likes me to just hold my had still while he rubs against it. The house is also within walking distance of some good eating places, including our favorite Panederia (bakery) and Churreria (bakery that just sells churros). I might have some pictures of our house soon, I'm not sure.

No comments: