Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I cant't think of a good title.

They're putting the showers into the frames of the houses that they have started, it looks pretty funny. Oh, and mom got a Wii for Dad's birthday. He was surprised, because he was always the one saying let's get a Wii, let's get a Wii, let's get a Wii, and Mom was always saying We don't need a Wii, we don't need a Wii, we don't need a Wii. Mom also picked a random video game off the shelf and it turned out to be really good. I can't think of anything else to say, besides that I'm useing a school computer and the backspace isn't working.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andy. This is Michelle Rush writing from Wilmington, DE. How does your family like the Wii? We have one also and should play more. Meredith, my seven-year-old, likes the carnival games. Mr. Rush, her dad, likes to bowl. In fact, Meredith beat her dad at bowling when she was only five and didn't even try very hard. After that, Mr. Rush spent hours perfecting his game, long into the night, so that that he would never lose again. (Is your dad like that?) Unfortunately, he did lose again -- to another girl. Her name is Abigail Clow. She and her family were visiting with us last November. She was only eight years old. Boy, was he mad -- hee, hee, hee! You can imagine how her parents laughed and laughed!

I have enjoyed reading your blog entries. You are a good writer and a very creative guy. I also learned that you and Ruth are great at "catching waves," you like to annoy her, and she giggles a lot. And, you rode a LOT of roller coasters at Magic Mountain. Oh, I liked the video taken from inside the space ship also.

Tell your parents that DeWayne and I said "hi." They will explain who I am because you probably don't remember. Will send your mom an update by email soon -- along with some photos. Enjoy your summer. Your 2009 fall semester sounds like a great adventure!

Michelle

Andy said...

My dad is a little like that, yes. When Ruth and I beat him at something or have the highest score on the scoreboard dad stays up late and tries to beat us.

ph said...

To DeWayne and Michelle: I can't find your email address! would love to be in touch!