Monday, October 13, 2008

Paper Airplanes

I am getting very into playing with paper airplanes these days. I have made up this game where I throw a paper airplane and if it lands badly or runs into a tree in mid flight, you loose a life. If the plane has a really good flight and landing, you gain a life. You start out with 3 lives. You may not walk while holding the plane. Once you reach one of the places on the map called checkpoints you may record your flight path. When you complete a loop on the map that connects at least 3 checkpoints, you have claimed some territory. The object of the game is to claim territory. It's a fun game to play on a clear day, but once I tried it on a rainy and windy day, and it took me forever to get to one checkpoint. Here's a good website for making paper airplanes:
www.origami-kids.com

No comments: